If you want to help your employees see the value of their United Way contributions, get involved in our workplace community involvement plan.
Why workplace community involvement?
Your employees will:
- Feel good about helping out.
- Share their skills with others.
- Express gratitude for help they may have received.
- Connect with others in their community.
- Enhance your company’s commitment to service in the community.
- Make a difference in someone’s life.
This is how we LIVE UNITED!
How can your company get involved in the community through volunteering?
Jump in where you’re ready:
- serve as a collection facility for wish list items for an agency
- complete volunteer projects at your workplace
- provide one-time event support
- complete an on site project
United Way of Champaign County can help! To develop a customized workplace community involvement plan, contact Sue Grey.