- A minimum amount of $100 is required for each separate agency designated. You may designate as many agencies as you wish, but each must be a 501c charitable organization.
- In the event a designation received is less than the $100 minimum, the funds will be distributed through the Community Impact Fund.
- Designations to United Way member agencies will be paid separately from their United Way allocation.
- A 6% fee for administration will be deducted on those designations to a 501c3 organization. This fee will not exceed $60.
- Funds will be forwarded to agencies based on compliance with the USA PATRIOT ACT.
- There are no fees for gifts made to the Community Impact Fund, or the Education, Income and Health Building Blocks.
- Per C5/Parkland Agreement, $100 minimum for agency designations does not apply.
NOTICE: United Way staff are working remotely and are committed to serving our community during this unprecedented time. Click here if you are looking for help. THANK YOU!