United Way works hard each year raising money to meet needs, change lives and improve the human condition right here in Champaign County.
To allocate the funds raised, we need volunteers committed to United Way's community priorities: Education, Health, and Financial Stability.
Volunteers participate in an orientation, read/review grant requests, and program interviews.
Volunteers provide guidance to United Way regarding each program's strengths, challenges, and measurable outcomes.
To learn more about the responsibilities of being a Community Impact Grant Reviewer click on the description below:
- Available for training in February 2020 (dates TBA).
- Volunteer groups will interview Grant Applicants in March-April 2020.
- Approximately 10 hours of time will be needed for this volunteer commitment.
- Daytime availability is required in 1-2 hour blocks.
- Actively participate in all application review activities
- Attend training
- Cooperate in the scheduling of application interviews
- read applications prior to interview
- attend program interview